Alzheimer's Disease Variant Portal
Alzheimer’s Disease Variants Portal (ADVP) is a harmonized collection of high-quality and suggestive genetic association findings curated from the literature. This resource allows the public community to easily browse, search and understand Alzheimer’s Disease genetics reported across >80 cohorts and 8 populations.
ADVP aims to answer questions such as:
- What are the population-specific variants associated with Alzheimer's Disease (AD)?
- What genes are reported to be associated with AD risk?
- What genetic variants are reported to be associated with AD endophenotypes and neuropathology?
Distribution of association records by
- eQTL908 (12.76%)
- Disease risk3,299 (46.37%)
- Endophenotype1,880 (26.42%)
- Age at onset (AAO) / Survival228 (3.20%)
- Cross phenotype 760 (10.68%)
- Pleiotropy 32 (0.45%)
- Neuropathology4 (0.06%)
- Cognitive4 (0.06%)
- Expression897 (12.61%)
- AD3,522 (49.50%)
- Cognitive436 (6.13%)
- Other228 (3.20%)
- Fluid biomarker1,027 (14.43%)
- Imaging460 (6.47%)
- Non-ADRD200 (2.81%)
- ADRD185 (2.60%)
- Neuropathology160 (2.25%)
Kuksa PP, Liu C-L, Fu W, Qu L, Zhao Y, Katanic Z, Clark K, Kuzma AB, Ho P-C, Tzeng K-T, Valladares O, Chou S-Y, Naj AC, Schellenberg GD, Wang L-S, Leung YY (2022) Alzheimer’s Disease Variant Portal: A Catalog of Genetic Findings for Alzheimer’s Disease. Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease 1–17. https://doi.org/10.3233/jad-215055
This project was supported by National Institute on Aging [U24-AG041689; U54-AG052427, U01-AG032984]; Biomarkers Across Neurodegenerative Diseases (BAND 3) (award number 18062), co-funded by Michael J Fox Foundation, Alzheimer's Association, Alzheimer's Research UK and the Weston Brain institute.